Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I am in so much trouble

I've been holding my tongue, but today is pretty much rubbing up close to my breaking point. I've got several things due in the next couple days, but because of ROTC and PT training, I've yet to hit my stride with figuring out when and how I'm doing my work.

I've been abstaining from caffeine as it exasperates dehydration, but I think I will have to fall into the sweet, sweet arms of diet red bull.

I've got a presentation due Friday in Bio190 - haven't even started typing up my part, let alone assemblage. Art360 has a poster due next Wednesday (still cobbling), and Art361 has a landscape due this coming Tuesday that I haven't even started.

What have I been doing? Sleeping. A lot of sleeping. And trying not to lose my mind. I just quit my part time job so my weekends free up, so this weekend I'm going to be busting my ass on my poster and landscape project.

I'm royally ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment