I got my stuff done! I'm not failing! I did my work and it was completed and PT still hasn't killed me.
I still kind of feel like I'm careening towards a mental breakdown. I am surrounded my complete strangers 90% of my day and the remaining ten I'm mostly in the company of my charming, darling, retardedly intense parents. I'm not a shy person, but I do prefer to be around people I know and trust who aren't as crazy-intense as I am. Which strikes out my classmates and my parents. I really, really miss my best friends. I don't see enough of them.
But work. Right.
Next projects: Photomanips and I really don't know for 361, as a class we're really behind.
I'm doing something to do with the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire for the photo manipulation.
I'm kind excited/kind anxious about the field trip Saturday. No one I know is going, and if family knows I'm in town...If I think my parents are intense, they're serene xanax poppers compared to their parents and siblings.
I need a bit more quiet time in my life. I do not have enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment